Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well hellooo!!!

I just had the most amazing time vacationing. I have been in Gulf Shores for the past week with my family. It is so nice to go back home. Oh and when I say family, I mean my whole family. We had several houses full. My cousin got married on the beach and John performed the ceremony. It was so beautiful. The weather was perfect. John did a great job. It was just nice to be surrounded by so much joy and happiness. John and I also celebrated 11 years of marriage while down there. It has been an amazing journey. We have been through so much to get to where we are. God has blessed us so much in such a short time. We could never have imagined in 11 years we would be parents to 3 great kids (and 2 great dogs), living in Texas so close to family, with beautiful friends and a great home. We have been blessed with such an amazing church as well. We have so much joy from knowing where we were and where God has lead us. He has showered us with His love and for 11 years given us each other to depend on and to love uncontionally. I am so glad I did not go down the roads I thought I wanted to go down. God knows my heart best and knows what I need. He knew I need John to live my best possible me. Was that a little sappy? Well sometimes the sap holds it all together.

2 comments:

sol92258 said...

we just went to gulf shores and orange beach last week of July, that would've been funny to run into ya'll down there!

jenn said...

It would have been. We actually new some other people down there during our vacation from here. Hope you enjoyed it. I miss it terribly but love Texas as well.