Sunday, June 22, 2008

catching up on the past week

Wow! We have had a long week. We had VBS. there was a total of 3500 kids that came daily. My head is still trying to stop the noise and VBS ended Friday. Anyway, Mary and Chandler were in my group. We had a lot of fun. Next year Wesley will get to be in my group. And yes as of now I am doing it next year. It was a great way to spend time with the kids.
On a different note, Chandler ended his baseball season finally. He got a hit in his last two games. I think he was finally get back to being comfortable at the plate. He will be trying out for another team in the next few weeks, so I am hoping he gets to hitting fast. He starts baseball camp on Monday. I hope he can learn great things to help him improve. We will see. He may have one more tournament in July but no word yet as to if we will be playing in it.
John to Mary and Wesley playing golf today. John said Wesley was doing really well. We got him a new club and Wesley went right to swinging away. I think he may have done better than John but John won't admit it. Mary was supposed to play as well but instead rode in the cart and took a nap. She said it was fun. She will not do anything that takes effort. She might break a sweat and she can not have that happening.

No comments: